JULIE HEDLUND TELLS THE TRUTH!
If Julie’s video to go after your dreams doesn’t inspire you…
If so, join us for the second annual 12 x 12 Picture Book Writing Challenge. Beginning January 2, 2013, you’ll get the motivation and accountability you need to get those drafts finished, all with the support of the friendliest writing community on earth.
“I am one manuscript away from completing the 12×12 in 2012 challenge, and I cannot say enough good things about it. If you are thinking you might like to do it — DO IT! If you are thinking you’re not ready yet — DO IT! If you are wondering where you will find the time — DO IT! I promise, you won’t regret it.” — Carrie Finison
Already, 2013 participants are raving about 12 x 12. See what they have to say in this video.
Children’s Books – My submission-ready mansucripts
Products – eBooks
Articles – Published works in periodicals and websites
Multimedia (podcasts, Twitter chats, video interviews, etc.)
- I’m on board the 12×12 writing locomotive! (mummumstheword.wordpress.com)
- 12 x 12 in 2012: Picture Book Writer’s Party! (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- It’s A 12×12 in 2012 Blog Party!! (thiskidreviewsbooks.com)
- Are you doing Picture Book Idea Month? (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- One Way for Picture Book Writers to Increase their Productivity (suebe.wordpress.com)
- Garrett Hedlund’s disastrous canoe trip with Kirsten Dunst (hollywood.com)