Morphopsychology, also known as “Face-Reading”, is the study of a face (front view and side view) to determine the main features of one’s personality. It is essential to mention that it is not made to evaluate one person or to “rank” people. There is no good or bad, there is just different people and different styles, adapting differently to various situations.
Morphopsychology gives some clue about someone’s potential and about what would be easier for him/her to achieve. As some people like strawberries and others don’t, some people are naturally good at personal relationships and others need to work on it.
“We are all in a boat, we did not choose its size and its shape, we did not choose where the wind blows or where goes the current, but you can choose where you go”
Your face and your personality are your boat, where do you want to go?
Here the few things you can do :
- Subscribe to my newsletter using the “Start Learning Now” widget. You will be able to download an initiation e-book” for free, and receive all latest posts and portraits by e-mail
- Check who I am
- Read the “Frequently Asked Questions” because I guess that you may have some
- Read quick portraits of celebrities in the blog section or choosing from “most popular” or “latest posts” in the right sidebar
- Order your own portrait
- Discover the mythological typology, one of the few ways (and my personal favorite) to study a face
To analyse a face, we start by looking at the global shape (front and side view) and then analysing the details (forehead, eyebrows, eyes, cheekbones, cheeks, nos, nostrils, ears, mouth, jaws, chin, neck). With all that information, we then need to make a synthesis. It is impossible to isolate one element and start deducting personality traits, an individual must be considered as a whole.
Below the steps of an analysis:
- Study of width and depth of the face indicating the dominant instinct (expansion or conservation)
- Study of the 3 levels of the face indicating the main centers of interest
- Study of the skin texture indicating how the individual interacts with his environment
- Study of the firmness of the facial features indicating activity and control
- Study of the ratio between sensors (eyes, nose and mouth) and width of the face to determine the global behavior
- The Dollar Value of Your Personality (psychologytoday.com)
- Bbrown-eyed Guys Seem More Trustworthy, Study Suggests (news.yahoo.com)
- Why People Fall for Bad Boys and Mean Girls (medicaldaily.com)
- Psychopaths excel in creating physical attractiveness, suggests study (sott.net)
- Psychopaths Are Sexy, Study Suggests (zeusdreamcaster.wordpress.com)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Porcelain Inlays and Onlays (topdentists.com)